COMBUSTION INSTITUTE, WESTERN STATES SECTION, FALL MEETING 1975: CHEMICAL KINETICS; COMBUSTION PROBLEMS OF PROCESSING AND UTILIZING ALTERNATIVE FUELS
Some thirty papers presented cover results of various research laboratories and individuals on combustion characteristics of various fuels and additives. The emphasis is placed upon the potential of using alternate fuels instead of conventional fuels.
- Proceeding for meeting, Stanford Research Inst., Palo Alto, Calif., Oct 20-21, 1975.
Combustion Institute986 Union Trust Building
Pittsburgh, PA USA 15219
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- TRT Terms: Additives; Combustion; Energy resources; Fuels
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion technology
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00132927
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM