CORPORATE MANPOWER PLANNING MODEL
This computer program is used in forecasting personnel costs for departments, subdivisions of departments, divisions, and the total system for up to five years. It calculates wage escalation factors, salary data, and benefit data.
- Direct requests to P.A. Dieffenbach, Director Corporate Planning, Southern Railway, Publications: Corporate Planning Goes on the Southern", Progressive Railroading, May 1974. "The Role of Data Systems in Corporate Planning, Association of American Railroads Data Systems Division, Papers and Committee Reports Presented at the 1975 Annual Meeting.
Southern Railway System920 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20005
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Costs; Employee benefits; Forecasting; Labor market; Management; Personnel; Planning; Salaries
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00131893
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Southern Railway System
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM