TRAIN PERFORMANCE CALCULATOR
Computer program is a modified version of EMD's Fortran II TPC program which calculates the minimum run time over a track segment and the corresponding fuel consumed for a given train description.
- Direct requests to L.A. Thomas, Director Operations and Budget Planning, St. Louis - San Francisco Railway.
St Louis - San Francisco Railway Company3253 East Trafficway
Springfield, MO USA 65802
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Fuel consumption; Running time; Scheduling; Train operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Ibm 1401; Ibm 360; Train performance calculator
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00131876
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: St Louis - San Francisco Railway Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1977 12:00AM