TRACK ALIGNMENT - INDUSTRIES
Computer program determines the proper track alignment when coming off the main line and to a proposed industry.
- Direct requests to G.E. Warfel, Chief Engineer, St. Louis - San Francisco Railway.
St Louis - San Francisco Railway Company3253 East Trafficway
Springfield, MO United States 65802
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Alignment; Computer programs; Curves (Geometry); Economic development; Railroad tracks; Siding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Industrial development; Switches
- Old TRIS Terms: Curve alignment; Track alignment
- Subject Areas: Economics; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00131875
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: St Louis - San Francisco Railway Company
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 5 1976 12:00AM