SYSTEM FOR PLANNING EVALUATION AND CONTROL--SPEC
This is a set of computer programs associated with a network type project control system (SPEC). Used for time and cost calculations and report preparations for planning and control of project work. Accepts activity on node input. User oriented flexible input and output options. Time calculations and provision for cash flow calculations. Supported by a comprehensive project planning and control system.
- Direct requests to R.B. Gillis, Corporate Development, C.P. Rail.
Canadian Pacific LimitedWindsor Station
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3E4, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Cash flow; Computer programs; Construction projects; Network analysis (Planning)
- Identifier Terms: COBOL (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Ibm 370
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00131764
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Pacific Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM