CAPITAL EXPENDITURE EVALUATION
Computer program for calculation of a range of possible rates of return on an investment proposal. Used as an aid to making investment decisions. Calculates a number of measures of value of an investment stream. Produces a projected balance sheet for the life of a project showing both, cash flow and net profit. Incorporates options on tax accounting and depreciation and on methods of financing.
- Direct requests to Department of Technical and Operations Research, CP Rail.
Canadian Pacific LimitedWindsor Station
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3E4, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- TRT Terms: Capital investments; Cash flow; Computer programs; Decision making; Economic analysis; Investments; Life cycle costing; Profitability; Return on investment
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Ibm 370
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00131762
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Canadian Pacific Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1976 12:00AM