A REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE CONCERING THE EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUGS UPON COLOR PERCEPTION
This paper is a review of the literature concerning the effects of alcohol and other drugs on the perception of color. It appears that color perception is relatively unaffected by normal dosages of most common drugs. These data are somewhat imcomplete, however, and much further research is required.
- Sponsored by the Motor Vehicle Manufactures Association, Incorporated.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
- Sturgis, S P
- Publication Date: 1975-10-31
- Features: References;
- Pagination: p. 75-86
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Color vision; Drugs; Reviews
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00134707
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1976 12:00AM