MARINE TRANSPORTATION IN CANADA AND THE U.S. GREAT LAKES REGION: A BIBLIOGRAPHY OF SELECTED REFERENCES 1950-1975
The list of references in this bibliography is intended for use by those who are interested in the economic and geographical aspects of marine transportation as it pertains to Canada and the U.S. Great Lakes area between 1950 - 1975. The references will generally exclude the engineering aspect of marine transportation because of the biases of the author. The bibliography is subdivided under various headings for easy reference to a particular area of interest. Though certain references may pertain to more than one part, no citation appears in more than one place. The rationale for the arrangement was the desirability of relating each citation as specifically as possible to the appropriate sector of the bibliography.
Toronto-York University Joint Program in Transportation4700 Keele Street, Room 430 Osgoode Hall
Downsview, Ontario Canada M3J 1P3
- Ramlalsingh, R D
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Inland water transportation; Shipping
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00141492
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arctic Consulting Services Limited
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Pap No. 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM