TANK BARGE DAMAGE PROFILE ANALYSIS
This report describes the analysis of tank barge damage as reported in special survey reports from Coast Guard field inspectors. The damages were analyzed in terms of general type, frequency of occurrence in various areas of the barge and general size to develop a profile for identifying temporary repair application and operational environment for the establishment of suitable evaluation test procedures.
- The U.S. Coast Guard Office of Research and Development's technical representative for this project was D.E. Laaksonen.
California Business and Transportation Agency1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
- Leis, R D
- Publication Date: 1974-11-8
- Pagination: 87 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Repairing; Tank barges
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge repair
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141491
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG-D-89-76 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-2322-3ATsk16
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM