MINERALS IN THE U.S. ECONOMY: TEN-YEAR SUPPLY-DEMAND PROFILES FOR MINERAL AND FUEL COMMODITIES (1965-1974)
The Bureau of Mines has prepared supply-demand flow diagrams and 10-year tables for mineral and fuel commodities that present essential data required by government, industry, and others to formulate policies and programs that can help assure an adequate and continuing supply of mineral raw materials. The 10-year data base terminates with 1974 figures because adequate world information was not available beyond that data. The selected mineral supply-demand tables and flow diagrams comprise but one "output" from the massive body of information and data collected and compiled by the Bureau of Mines on a continuing basis covering mineral production, consumption, prices, shipments, imports, exports, and stocks, as well as industry activities in all states and abroad.
Bureau of Mines Publication Disbribution Branch4800 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15213
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 99 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo; Coal resources; Energy resources; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Mineral resources; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk traffic
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00141450
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Bureau of Mines Publication Disbribution Branch
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP 7-76
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM