CARGO SECURITY SYSTEM PROGRAM-DESIGN REQUIREMENTS REPORT
The environmental, regulatory and operational requirements of such a system are established. A detailed technical description of a general system meeting these requirements is described. Ten canidate vehicle location technologies are investigated and from these ten, three are selected for detailed technical, operational, and cost analysis. A detailed system implementation is performed using these three candidate location technologies. These approaches are than evaluated versus the criteria established under the requirements section. The prime criteria used are location accuracy, cost, metroplex coverage in the United States and regulatory constraints.
Hoffman Information Identification, Incorporated4323 Arden Drive
El Monte, CA USA 91734
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Commodities; Costs; Engineering soils; Freight transportation; Location; Operations; Regulations; Security; Systems engineering; Technology assessment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Earth materials; Operational effects; Technical analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00141422
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Justice
- Contract Numbers: J-LEAA-025-73
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM