U.S. INTERNATIONAL AIR TRAVEL STATISTICS
This sample report includes information on the distribution of passengers by scheduled and chartered flights and provides a breakdown of the numbers of U.S. citizens and aliens. The statistical data are presented in tables in which all countries are categorized into world areas consistent with the standard World Area Code (except Greenland which is included with Europe). Data are presented on both commercial and private flights. Selected statistics are presented for travel between U.S. ports and foreign countries.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA USA 02142
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; International trade; Statistics; Travel patterns
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic activity
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00141378
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 1 1976 12:00AM