A POCKET GUIDE TO COLD WATER SURVIVAL
The purpose of this booklet is to examine the hazards of cold exposure that may endanger your life, and to provide you with advice on how to prevent or minimize those dangers. A thorough understanding of the information contained in this booklet may someday save your life.
United States Coast GuardDepartment of Transportation, 400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-9
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Cold weather; Hypothermia; Survival
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141341
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG 473
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM