TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH BOARD, ANNUAL REPORT, 1976
This publication which reviews the Regular Technical Activities, the Special Technical Activities and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP), also lists the officers, executive committee and directors, describes the Transportation Research Board organization, and outlines the administrative activities of the board. The activities are described of the groups on transportation systems planning and administration, design and construction of transportation facilities, the operation and maintenance of transportation facilities and the group on legal resources. The work of special committees on public information, rail transport, air, and air transport are described, as well as the annual meeting, conferences and workshops held throughout the year. Information service activities are covered under the section on special technical activities. The NCHRP operations are outlined and research projects for 1977 are noted. The Board's Publication for 1976 is given. The Board's supporting and sustaining members are listed as well as the state and university representatives in the U.S. and elsewhere.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Construction; Documents; Facilities; Highways; Information systems; Legal factors; Maintenance; Operations; Professional personnel; Railroad transportation; Research; Reviews; Transportation; Transportation operations; Workshops
- Uncontrolled Terms: Publications; Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00141246
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM