1976 DIRECTORY OF THE TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH BOARD
The Transportation Research Board's parent organization is explained, and the members of the executive committee, the chairmen, directors, assistant directors, and staff are listed. The scope of each of the special committess on public information, rail transport and air transport are defined, and the activities of the 3 groups (transportation systems planning and administration; design and construction of transportation facilities; operation and maintenance of transport facilities) and the legal resources group of the Regular Technical Activities Division (A) of the Board are outlined. Tasks of the Special Technical Activities group are described, and the responsibilities and operations of the National Cooperative Highway Research Program are detailed. State representatives, supporting members, and sustaining members are listed. An alphabetical directory to both U.S. and foreign individuals is also included.
- Digital Copy:
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 424 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Construction; Directories; Facilities; Highways; Information management; Information organization; Legal factors; Maintenance; Operations; Professional personnel; Railroad transportation; Research; Transportation; Transportation operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00141242
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM