YEARBOOK OF THE SHIPBUILDING SOCIETY, 68TH VOLUME, 1974
SCHIFFBAUTACHNISCHEN GESELLSCHAFT JAHRBUCK, 68TH VOLUME, 1974
The volume contains some 22 papers presented at the 69th conferene of naval architects and designers, held in Emden and Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany, in 1974. The papers cover the latest achievements in design of ship propulsion systems, power transmission systems, propellers and hulls. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Schiffbautech Ges, Pap of Presentations, Emden, Ger, 1974 and 69th Main Meet, Pap, Berlin, Ger, 1974.
Springer Verlag175 5th Avenue
New York, NY United States 10010
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 496 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric power plants; Electric power transmission; Hulls; Offshore power plants; Propellers; Propulsion; Structural design; Vehicle design; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems; Ship design
- Old TRIS Terms: Marine power plants; Power plant design; Propeller design
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00141227
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM