MARITIME ADMINISTRATION CHEMICAL WASTE INCINERATOR SHIP PROJECT. VOLUME I.
The report describes the monitoring activities undertaken to evaluate ocean incineration as a disposal method. It also includes comments presented by different organizations and concerned firms regarding the suitability of this method of disposal.
- A Final environmental impact Statement. See also PB-253 979, Vol. 2; PC $7.75, MF $3.00.
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 383 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Incinerators; Stack gases; Waste disposal; Water quality management
- Old TRIS Terms: Stack gas emissions
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00141209
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-EIS-730276041F-V1
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM