PROGRAM FOR TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES INVENTORY
This project will inventory all existing traffic control devices, record condition and age of these devices, and perpetuate the inventory so that is accurately reflects the system at all times. The purpose of the inventory is to use the information derived from it to maintain optimum stock levels, develop programs to upgrade or replace worn out devices, and to determine budget requirements for traffic control device maintenance programs. The use of the inventory to provide a better management tool than prior inventories is cited.
Columbus, OH United States 43215
- McMillen, R D
- Fox, R E
- Worley, M O
- Culp, T B
- Publication Date: 1976-2-20
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Age; Budgeting; Inventory; Maintenance; Management; Modernization; Stocks; Traffic control devices; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Conditions
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00141144
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM