AN ON-LINE PRESSURE MONITOR FOR EFI-CONTROL-UNIT TEST DIAGNOSTICS
This paper describes an on-line pressure-monitoring system, designed to meet an urgent need for constant accuracy surveillance on the precision pressures that are applied to EFI Electronic Control Units during production calibration and test. Design requirements and approach are discussed, and system implementation and performance are detailed.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- YOUNG, A E
- Locher, D H
- Wolber, W G
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Calibration; Design; Electronic control; Fuel injection; Monitoring; Performance; Pressure; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00139999
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #760246
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM