A SERIES OF LIGHT DUTY INDIRECT INJECTION DIESEL ENGINES
Nissan Diesel's SD series light duty IDI engines are introduced. Described herein are the design concept, including determination of cylinder size, cylinder configuration and structure and function of the components particular to diesel operation. Output performance, fuel economy, exhaust emissions and noise are also described. The critical acceptance factors of diesel passenger cars are discussed.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- HAYASHI, Y
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Engines; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Noise; Performance; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cylinders; Injection
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile engines; Engine noise
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00139996
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #760212
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM