A NEW APPROACH TO FLOWMETERING--SIMPLE MECHANICAL DEVICE ALLOWS USE OF REASONABLY SPECIFIED PRESSURE TRANSDUCER FOR FLOW AND FOR TOTAL VOLUME METERING
The traditional pressure transducer flowmeters are described. The pressure/flow square law problem and its relation to accuracy is described. A novel solution to the square law accuracy problem is offered. Pressure transducer accuracy is examined. A technique of improving pressure transducer accuracy in flowmetering is offered. In composite, a new flowmeter design is recommended.
- From: Sensors for electronic systems, 13-23, 1976 (SAE SP-404).
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Zias, ART
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Design standards; Flowmeters; Machinery; Pressure; Transducers
- Old TRIS Terms: Mechanical equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00139992
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM