A MODIFICATION OF COMBUSTION SYSTEMS FOR LOW EXHAUST EMISSION AND ITS EFFECTS ON DURABILITY OF PRECHAMBER DIESEL ENGINE
Described here is the tuning of the combustion systems of a precombustion chamber diesel engine for lower level of exhaust gas emission. The key points of the tuning are the decrease of the prechamber volume, the selection of the combustion chamber configuration, the injection nozzle characteristics and the optimum injection timing.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Suzuki, T
- Usami, K
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Combustion chambers; Diesel engines; Durability; Exhaust gases
- Uncontrolled Terms: Injection
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00139991
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #760312
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM