A CRITICAL REVIEW OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD 105
The purpose of this paper is to outline and analyze the functions of a braking system, to review the elements of an objective and meaningful braking standard, to evaluate Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 105-74, and to recommend revisions to FMVSS 105-75.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- LIMPERT, R
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Brakes; Laws; Motor vehicles; Standards; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Motor vehicle laws & regulations; Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00139990
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #76217
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM