REVIEW OF RIDE VIBRATION STANDARDS AND TOLERANCE CRITERIA
This paper discusses standards and other criteria which deserve application to actual vehicle ride vibration data so that a better understanding of ride can be established in the near future.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Stikeleather, L F
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Human factors; Passenger comfort; Ride quality; Riding qualities; Standards; Tolerances (Engineering); Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Tolerances
- Subject Areas: Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00139975
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: n 760413 Preprint
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM