ENVIRONMENTAL SYSTEMS FOR OPERATOR CABS
This paper discusses environmental control of an operator cab-enclosure for agricultural, construction or industrial equipment. It covers the basic physical principles of sound, air conditioning, heating, ventilating, filtration and pressurization. Many practical aspects of good cab environment control design are presented.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Doornek, J A
- Unangst, P H
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural equipment; Air conditioning systems; Cabs (Vehicle compartments); Construction equipment; Environmental control; Filtration; Heating; Pressurization; Sound; Ventilation systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Agricultural machinery
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00139971
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #760421
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM