ENERGY CONSERVATION THROUGH THE UTILIZATION OF AUTOMATION
Automation of certain construction machines will improve efficiency and productivity as well as improve operator proficiency. These benefits result in energy conservation through efficient utilization of limited resources. From a relatively new introduction of automated closed loop servo systems in the construction machinery industry even greater dimensions of energy conservation will be achieved in the next decade.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Schumacher, K J
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Conservation; Construction equipment; Energy; Feedback control; Loops (Control systems); Productivity
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00139969
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #760416
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM