DIVERTING AND UNLOADING HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS EARTHMOVING APPLICATIONS FOR ENERGY CONSERVATION
The manufacturer of earthmoving equipment is continually seeking to maximize his machine's productivity and reliability in order to maintain his competitive position in the market. In this period of "energy consciousness", he further endeavors to have a machine that is not only highly productive but is also as energy-efficient as possible. This paper presents a brief look at an energy- efficient system utilizing fixed displacement pumps which are controlled by a diverting and unloading valve.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- McBurnett, J R
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction equipment; Earthwork; Energy; Hydraulic equipment; Loading and unloading; Productivity; Pumps; Reliability; Traffic diversion
- Uncontrolled Terms: Unloading
- Old TRIS Terms: Diverting; Hydraulic systems
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00139968
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #760417
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM