SUMMARY OF FEASIBILITY STUDIES OF A SEMI-SUBMERGED CATAMARAN
This report summarizes the results of feasibility studies of a semi-submerged catamaran concept for a submersible handling vessel. The bulk of this work was originally carried out for the Harbor Branch Foundation. (Author)
- Prepared in cooperation with Harbor Branch Foundation, Fort Pierce, Florida.
Stevens Institute of TechnologyDavidson Laboratory, Castle Point Station
Hoboken, NJ United States 07030
- Roper, J K
- Dalzell, J F
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 93 p.
- TRT Terms: Catamarans; Design; Seakeeping; Semisubmersibles; Submersibles
- Old TRIS Terms: Design process
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00139901
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SIT-DL-76-1885 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-75-C-1186
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM