SURFACE EFFECT VEHICLES AND SURFACE EFFECT: GENERAL STUDIES. VOLUME 2, 1972-1976. (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The design of surface effect vehicles, their utilization, and their aerodynamic characteristics are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. (This updated bibliography contains 97 abstracts, 30 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) See also NTIS/PS-75/333. Effect Vehicles and Surface Effect: General Studies. Vol. 1. 1964-1971 and NTIS/PS-76/0503. Surface Effect Vehicles/Ships in Marine Environments.
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/334.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 102 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Air cushion vehicles; Bibliographies; Surface effect ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic characteristics
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00139891
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM