USER'S MANUAL FOR THE STATIC ANALYSIS OF CURVED BRIDGE GRIDERS
This report presents the listing and operation of two computer programs designated: 1) CURSGL-single and multispan prismatic and nonprismatic curved girder; 2) CURSYS-system of curved girders with interconnected top deck and diaphragms. These programs have been written in FORTRAN IV, and ws used on the UNIVA 1108. The mathametical technique utilized herein is the solution of Ulasov Equations and Finite Differences. Example application of the programs and sample input/output is given.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/55
- Prepared in cooperation with FHWA.
University of Maryland, College ParkDepartment of Civil and Environmental Engineering
College Park, MD United States 20742
- Yoo, Chai H
- Heins Jr, C P
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Box girders; Computer programs; Curved bridges; Finite differences; Manuals; Mathematical analysis
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Curved box girders
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00139814
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- ISBN: 55
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-76-S0460 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: AW 75 133 46
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM