AUTOMOTIVE TURBINE FUEL FLOW TRANSDUCERS
The main requirements for onboard automotive fuel flow sensors include reliability, interchangeability, wide flow range, low pressure drop, and immunity to the highly erratic flow conditions which develop in conventional automotive fuel supply systems. Technical progress in recent years indicates that the turbine transducer will be able to meet all these requirements at competitive cost. /GMRL/
- From: Sensors for Electronic Systems, SAE SP-404, 1976, pp 31-36.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Baatz, W
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Automotive engineering; Costs; Flow; Fuel systems; Fuels; Interoperability; Pressure; Reliability; Sensors; Technology; Transducers; Turbines
- Old TRIS Terms: Interchangeability; Pressure drop
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00139753
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE #760921
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM