OVERVIEW OF PAVEMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENTS IN THE STATE DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAYS AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
This report attempts to summarize the findings and output of a research project which lasted seven years and has produced 30 published reports. No attempt is made to summarize each report individually; rather the total approach and program is summarized in several sections. In particular, special attention is given to implementation activities in the project and the benefits which have been and will be derived from the work.
- Sponsored by the Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation, Transportation Planning Division. Study conducted in cooperation with DOT and FHWA.
University of Texas, AustinCenter for Highway Research, 200 West 21st Street
Austin, TX USA 78712
- Hudson, W R
- McCullough, B F
- BROWN, J
- Peck, G
- Kytton, R L
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 55 p.
- TRT Terms: Implementation; Management; Pavement management systems; Public transit; State highway departments
- Uncontrolled Terms: Management systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Pavements; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00139678
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CFHR 1-8-69-123-30F Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 1-8-69-123
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 6 1976 12:00AM