FEDERAL ENERGY ADMINISTRATION PROJECT INDEPENDENCE BLUEPRINT FINAL TASK FORCE REPORT: COAL
Estimates are provided of the potential production capabilities of the coal industry and the resources necessary to achieve these levels of production. Topics covered included: resources and reserves; recent trends in production, consumption and transportation; potential constraints on production; Federal coal leasing policy; environmental impacts; and recommendations of various actions to be undertaken by legislative bodies. Federal and State Governments the coal producing and consuming industries, and other areas of the economy pertaining to coal supply and demand.
Federal Energy Administration12th and Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20461
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 1975 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Coal mining; Coal resources; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Policy; Traffic forecasting
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00139521
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM