BULK TRANSPORT OF WASTE SLURRIES TO INLAND AND OCEAN DISPOSAL SITES. VOLUME 2. CRITERIA FOR WASTE MANAGEMENT
Basic environment criteria were studied for disposal of selected waste materials, including sewage treatment plant sludge, maintenance dredgings, power plant fly ash, and filter plant residues. Both land and ocean disposal alternatives were examined in terms of a general solution for 2 broad regions, namely the Great Lakes meqalapolis and Milwaukee to Buffalo and the Atlantic Coast Megalopolis from Boston to Norfolk. Present methods and costs of disposal have been included to complete the picture of the overall waste disposal problem (WRSIC abstract )
- Also available as FWPCA-14010-EMS-09/69-Vol-2.
Bechtel CorporationSan Francisco, CA USA
- Snoek, P E
- Publication Date: 1969-9
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Fly ash
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00007123
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 270-04006 Series, FWPCA-DAST-16-Vol-2
- Contract Numbers: FWPCA-14-12-156
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 22 1970 12:00AM