RESEARCH ANALYSIS OF FACTORS AFFECTING TRANSPORTATION OF COAL BY RAIL AND SLURRY PIPELINE. VOLUME II. APPENDIX
Volume II, an Appendix document, contains detailed research into the slurry water availability issue, employment, and increased freight movement by truck resulting from elimination of railroads. A review of anticipated coal movements on waterways is also offered.
- See also Volume I, Research Analysis of Factors Affecting Transportation of Coal by Trail and Slurry Pipeline, RRIS 24 139437.
Hudson InstituteQuaker Ridge Road
Croton-on-Hudson, NY United States 10520
- Armbruster, F E
- Candela, B J
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Coal; Coal industry; Competition; Economic analysis; Environmental impacts; Freight traffic; Inland waterways; Pipelines; Slurry pipelines; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation modes; Unit trains
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk handling
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Freight Transportation; Pipelines; Railroads; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00139438
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: HT-2409-RR Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 26 1976 12:00AM