NATIONAL CARGO SECURITY CONFERENCE, 1974-PROCEEDINGS--JOINING FORCES IN CARGO SECURITY-MANAGEMENT DETERMINATION AND CITY CAMPAIGNS
Representatives from many U.S. Coastal and Port-of-Entry cities were also on hand to discuss security measures that were in the planning or implementation stages. Many facets of the cargo security problem are discussed. Question and answer periods followed each of the three major one-half day sessions.
Transportation Association of America1100 17th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight security; Security; Theft
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00139386
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Justice
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM