CARGO SECURITY EQUIPMENT-APPLICATIONS GUIDE
The inventory of intrusion detection equipment lists manufacturers and costs of the various devices. The applications guide covers theft from terminals and storage areas and theft of in-transit cargo with sections on physical protection, electric protection, effective response, and personnel security.
- A report of the Technical Coordination Subcommittee prepared for the Interagency Committee on Transportation Security.
Office of the Secretary of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight security; Security; Theft
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00139379
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Justice
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM