OPERATIONAL DESIGN OF A CARGO SECURITY SYSTEM-EQUIPMENT SYSTEMS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
A system design approach is described that considers factors such as the cargo vehicle environment, federal and other regulations governing radio spectrum usage, and vehicle and personnel safety.
Aerospace Corporation2350 East El Sequdo Boulevard
El Sequndo, CA USA 90245
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Design; Equipment; Freight transportation; Improvements; Personnel; Radio; Regulation; Security; Vehicle safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Government intervention; Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00139374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Justice
- Report/Paper Numbers: ATR-75(7908)-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM