FREIGHT SECURITY MANUAL
The manual is divided into two sections, one pertaining to security department organization and management at the corporate level, and the other concentrating on security practices at the terminal level. Separate topics covered include terminal security and controls, handling high value freight, records and supplies security, hijacking and pilferage, and emergency planning and prevention programs. Individual chapters are devoted to seals, locks and alarms, personnel selection, and relations with law enforcement agencies. Chapters concluded with a listing of key points.
Security World Publishing Company, Incorporated2639 South La Clenega Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA United States 90034
- Bray, S E
- Hurley, R
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Corporations; Emergencies; Equipment; Freight security; Freight traffic; Intermodal terminals; Law enforcement; Manuals; Records management; Seals (Devices); Securing and joining equipment; Security; Terminal operations; Theft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Records
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00139367
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of Justice
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 3 1976 12:00AM