LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS, VIEWS AND PRACTICES, POLICY AND SAFETY
The subjects covered are the properties and hazards of LNG, LNG carriers, operational controls and facilities, and personnel training and qualifications. The appendices include a question and answer section and recommendations for selected readings in the event a more thorough and technical knowledge of LNG is desired. This publication will be reviewed periodically and revised editions will be published as necessary to assure that the information is current.
United States Coast GuardDepartment of Transportation, 400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 67 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight handling; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Safety; Shipboard personnel; Ships; Training; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng crew training; Lng handling; Lng properties data; Lng safety
- Subject Areas: Design; Education and Training; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00139363
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG-478
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM