URBAN TRANSIT OPERATIONS: MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
This selected, annotated bibliography which covers publications between 1970 and September 1975, places emphasis on information which may be of use to the transit operator. The 203 citations here relate to management information systems, scheduling, bus transit demand service bus transit priority operation, communications and control (bus transit, rapid transit taxicabs, urban transit), fare collection, traveler information, maintenance and security. An author index and geographic index are included, as well as addresses of periodicals and publishers.
- Sponsored by an UMTA Grant.
Northwestern University, EvanstonTransportation Library
Evanston, IL USA 60201
- Henry, M K
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus transportation; Communications; Control; Demonstration projects; Documents; Driver information systems; Fare collection; Information processing; Maintenance; Management information systems; Operators (Persons); Public transit; Rapid transit; Reviews; Scheduling; Security; Taxicabs; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Operator; Publications
- Old TRIS Terms: Demonstration
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00139353
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1981 12:00AM