AUTOMATED DESIGN OF CONTINUOUS BRIDGES WITH PRECAST PRESTRESSED CONCRETE BEAMS. VOLUME 2: PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION
A Computer program has been developed in this study to perform the calculations for the design of continuous prestressed concrete bridge girders. The continuous girder is constructed from simple span precast concrete I-shaped beams made continuous by supplementary reinforcing in the deck and the ends of the precast beams. Specifications for the designs produced are those currently accepted by the State Department of Highways and Public Transportation. This volume of the report contains a description of the computer program, instructions for its use and information on its structure and operation.
- Work performed in cooperation with FHWA.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Jones, H L
- Ingram, L L
- Furr, H L
- Harris, D W
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 182 p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Computer programs; Continuous structures; Design standards; Girder bridges; I beams; Precast concrete; Prestressed concrete; Prestressing; Reinforcement (Engineering)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00139302
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2S-73-22-1F Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 2-5-73-22
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 16 1976 12:00AM