AN OUTLINE GUIDE FOR EMERGENCY TREATMENT AT SEA
This guide is meant to serve as an outline reference for emergency treatment at sea. It should be used in conjunction with The International Medical Guide for Ships or a similar, detailed manual. Also, this guide should be used by persons who are trained in first aid and who are certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
University of Rhode Island, NarragansettNarragansett, RI United States 02882
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: First aid; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (General); Licensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138720
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM