RESCUE AT SEA
A three page leaflet outlining procedures for locating a distressed vessel, preparations enroute to the scene of distress, estimating the situation, the use of storm oil, the use of a breeches buoy and lifeboats.
University of Rhode Island, NarragansettNarragansett, RI USA 02882
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Lifesaving; Rescue equipment; Search and rescue operations; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (General); Licensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138719
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: University of Rhode Island, Kingston
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM