TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL (MATHEMATICS)
The contents are arranged in work-book fashion and consist of two separate sections: (1) an introduction to arithmetic and whole numbers; and (2) fractions. The material is presented in a clear, easy to understand format with samples provided for each of the problems.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY USA 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Mathematics; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Crew training (Engine); Training courses (Mathematics); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138716
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM