DIESEL INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL
Consists of 18 separate manuals of supplementary material covering diesel mathematics, fuel injection pumps, elements of the diesel engine, diesel examination, heat treatment, operation of AC generator equipment, measuring tools, Colt-Pielstik engine instruction, engine timing, a diesel manual and Q&A on diesel operation and maintenance.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY United States 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 320 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Ship crews; Training; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle operations
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Diesel maintenance; Diesel operation; Diesel theory; Training courses (Diesel); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138714
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM