ELECTRICAL INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL
This supplementary material consists of 22 manuals covering the composition of matter, testing electrical systems, trouble shooting procedures, batteries, series and parallel circuits, paralleling DC and AC generators, motor controllers, and essay type Q & A on DC electrical equipment, electronics of fluorescent lamps and general Q & A for electricians.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY USA 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 265 p.
- TRT Terms: Electricity; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Electrician training; Training courses (Electrician); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138713
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM