BASIC FOOD PREPARATION INSTRUCTION MATERIAL
This set of material consists of two manuals (1) Basic Food Preparation Course - Baker's Manual which provides recipes and baking instructions for yeast made products, quick bread, cakes and icing, pies, cookies, puddings and sauces, stewed fruit and special pastries and (2) a Steward Department Safety Manual dealing with stowing ship stores, galley safety and proper use of machines.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY USA 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Education and training; Shipboard personnel; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Baking
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Steward); Training courses (Steward); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138712
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM