MACHINIST-PUMPMAN COURSE INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL
The set consists of twelve separate pamphlets. With the exception of the Pumpman Manual (54 pages) and the Hand Tools and Their Use (24 pages) the balance of the material is one to four pages each covering (a) oxy-acetylene cutting pressure chart (b) classification of electrodes (c) application of lathe tools (d) lathe machinery (e) how to read a micrometer (f) the South Bend lathe (g) reading the Vernier caliper (h) how to use the South Bend 10-in-1 tool block and (i) parts of the engine lathe.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY United States 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Machining; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Engine); Training courses (Machinist); Training courses (Pumpman); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138711
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM