ABLE SEAMAN INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL
This supplementary material consists of 20 separate lesson plans or outlines covering lifeboat handling, firefighting, marlinspike seamanship, steering and helm commands, weather, signals, Rules of the Road, radar, piloting and first aid. The objectives, applicable references, and necessary training material for the lessons are indicated on each plan.
NMU Upgrading and Retraining School346 West 17th Street
New York, NY United States 10011
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 176 p.
- TRT Terms: Merchant seamen; Ship crews; Training; Training programs
- Candidate Terms: Seamanship
- Old TRIS Terms: Crew training (Deck); Unlicensed personnel training
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00138710
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: NMU Upgrading and Retraining School
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM